Re: booting a clone from a /dev/md0 disk as single ext4 disk

From: Peter Holm
Subject: Re: booting a clone from a /dev/md0 disk as single ext4 disk
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2016 22:08:50 +0200

II don't know if this is at all related. But I had a problem  a few
days ago where  update-grub (wrapper around grub-mkconfi)  from chroot
complained about something like 'no LWM-drivers installed' ,  After
one lwhole day trying to grock that,  it turned out I had forgotten to
mount the boot-partition - which in my case was a separate subvolume.