"set pager=1" does not seem to work?

From: Philip Rhoades
Subject: "set pager=1" does not seem to work?
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2016 22:58:00 +1000

People,

I have the this pager command at the top of the block I am trying to boot and although the boot process gets past linux and initrd, it eventually fails and drops to a dracut prompt and then eventually to some sort of "#" prompt (which is NOT single-user mode) but so much stuff on the screen goes past it is not easy find where the problem is. Am I missing something? Shouldn't the pager command being doing what it is described to do? Am I misunderstanding it?

Thanks,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades