About multi-boot with OpenBSD, OpenIndiana and GNU/Linux. Grub don't det

From: nureo
Subject: About multi-boot with OpenBSD, OpenIndiana and GNU/Linux. Grub don't detect OpenBSD and OpenIndiana.
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 14:26:33 -0300

   Well. Hello to everybody.

I asked about my problem in the Trisquel GNU/Linux forum [https://trisquel.info/en/forum/arranque-dual-con-openbsd-y-trisquel-grub-no-reconoce-openbsd]. But, for what I'd see in other places, the problem can be in GRUB it self.

I installed OpenBSD, OpenIndiana, and Trisquel GNU/Linux. The Trisquel GRUB (2) doesn't recognize the others systems. I did try with "sudo update-grub". And it doesn't seams to recognize the others systems.

I give you this 2 pictures, with my partitions. GRUB is in "/dev/sda".

   What can I do? Is there a solution for this?

   Thanks for your time.