Re: grub in mac

From: Andrei Borzenkov
Subject: Re: grub in mac
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2015 16:10:14 +0300

14.11.2015 07:48, address@hidden пишет:
I fixed the problem, the root cause is : the following if-loop is never be true
in apple

Please explain. Your logs clearly show that special in mount point is character device, so this is obviously true in this case (and for mount point device size was also correct).

Did you try using /dev/rdisk as install device as I suggested?

#if GRUB_DISK_DEVS_ARE_CHAR
   if (S_ISCHR (st.st_mode))
#else
   if (S_ISBLK (st.st_mode))
#endif
     ret = grub_util_get_fd_size_os (fd, name, log_secsize);

So i force the line "ret = grub_util_get_fd_size_os (fd, name, log_secsize);” to be
execute, then everything work. I am using this command "hdiutil attach -imagekey
diskimage-class=CRawDiskImage -nomount hd.img” to mount my loopback.

thanks
from Peter

Andrei Borzenkov <address@hidden> 於 2015年11月13日 上午2:13 寫道: