Grub 2.02 set manual path / when your system is in ram

From: Azerty Ytreza
Subject: Grub 2.02 set manual path / when your system is in ram
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 20:18:50 +0200

Hello,

My system run in ram and grub1.99 can be modified for bypass
grub-probe and grub-mkconfig by defining manual path and grub.cfg can
be successfully generated with the latest kernel.

With grub 2.02, I have try to made the same change but I have this
error message : grub-probe: error: failed to get canonical path of
none.
Someone have an idea or can you add a way to accept a system running
in ram and let grub-probe accept manual defined path.

I don't understand why you don't add support for boot your system in
ram and need to change all files for work :(

Thank you for your help !