Alloc magic is broken at. Help me, please.

From: michelangelo . priscianogrey
Subject: Alloc magic is broken at. Help me, please.
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 14:19:01 +0200

I have a problem while booting Kali2 ISO from USB. So, from the start, I
formatted my hard disk computer with GParted on Linux (with another computer)
with EXT4. Then I burnt the Official Kali Linux 2 ISO on a pen drive of 32GB
with UnetBootin. After all of this, I insert the pendrive in my computer, and I
try to boot Kali from USB. But I have that error, 'alloc magic is broken at
0xeef3e0'. That's all. There's need of more information? Thank you, thank you.