Adding configfile entry to grub.cfg

From: Kevin Wilson
Subject: Adding configfile entry to grub.cfg
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 10:18:09 +0300

Hi,
I have an embedded device which uses grub successfully from SSD.
It works fine.
Now, there are times when I need to install an image on that machine
from a USB diskOnKey.
I do it by
Pressing "C" when the device boots, which leads me to the grub command line.
>From there , in order to boot from USB, I type the following:

configfile (usb0,msdos1)/boot/grub2/grub.cfg

And then I press enter.

I use this procedure quite frequently.
Is there a way in which I can add an entry to the grub.cfg on the SSD,
so that selecting it and pressing enter will cause the device to boot
from the USB diskOnKey  so I will achieve the same as typing it
manually and booting from the DiskOnKey ?

Regards,
Kevin