Re: How can I install grub in my Flash Drive?

From: Jordan Uggla
Subject: Re: How can I install grub in my Flash Drive?
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 13:01:25 -0700

I'm glad you were able to get things working, but please note that
grub legacy (0.9X) is no longer supported, and most distributions
(including Debian) switched to grub2 many years ago, so I would highly
recommend using grub 2.00 or newer. Also, while I appreciate the
compliment I don't have a doctorate, nor am I a professor, in any
field :)

--
Jordan Uggla (Jordan_U on irc.freenode.net)