help needed to boot up my system back to UNIX

From: Babang Putra Parhusip
Subject: help needed to boot up my system back to UNIX
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 11:03:52 -0700

Dear  Sir/Mdm,
I have a HDD with dual boot capability, Windows and Centos 6.

All the while it was set up to automatically booting to Centos as my development always in UNIX environment. But then someone did something to it that now it automatically boot to Windows.

Does it mean that my GRUB was corrupted/deleted? I am now desperate to recover all my development data in that UNIX system.

Could you please help me? I would appreciate it very much

Regards,
Babang