Re: grub -set up-

From: Angelo Moreschini
Subject: Re: grub -set up-
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 16:56:06 +0200

From the prompt of GRUB I wrote this command line:
and I got this output:

-------------------
GRUB > ls -l
device proc: filesystem type procfs sector size 512 total size 0KiB
device hd0: no know filesystem detected sector size 512 B total size .......
      partition hd0, msdos2: no know filesystem detected partion start at .. tot size
      partition hd0, msdos1: filesystem type ext* last mod ..partion start at .. tot sz
device hd1: no know filesystem detected sector size 512 B total size .......
      partition hd1, msdos1: filesystem type ext* label try_clonezilla last mod. ...partion start at .. tot sz