Re: luks + lvm full disk encrytion

From: Jordan Uggla
Subject: Re: luks + lvm full disk encrytion
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 12:27:47 -0700

On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 6:47 AM, Robert Necela <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> i try to do full encyption of disk with grub2 but after start they ask me
> for password and looks like my password is wrong:
> Code:
>
> Attemting to decrypt master key...
> Enter passphrase for hd0,msdos3 (...my_uuid...):
> error: access denied.

Please file a bug report including all of this information and the
exact version of grub-install you're using. If at all possible, please
try to make a small VM image that reproduces this problem with a known
password (so that you can share both the VM image and password for
devs to play with).

--
Jordan Uggla (Jordan_U on irc.freenode.net)