Strange behavior multibooting MacOSX,Linux etc.

From: luis redondo
Subject: Strange behavior multibooting MacOSX,Linux etc.
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 05:50:47 +0000

With GRUB2 I have a partitioned(with gparted) HDD with MacOSX SnowLeopard on /dev/sdb1 and /dev/sdb8 and several Linux,fat32 in-between.I have grub.cfg:
... ... ... ... ...
menuentry "SnowLeopard" {
insmod hfsplus
set root=(hd0,1)
chainloader +1
multiboot /boot
}
menuentry "SnowLeopard 2" {
insmod hfsplus
set root=(hd0,8)
chainloader +1
multiboot /boot
}

When on the boot menu I choose "SnowLeopard" OR "SnowLeopard 2" I am ALWAYS CHANNELED/DIRECTED to SnowLeopard on /dev/sdb1.I can't reach SnowLeopard 2 on /dev/sdb8 from the GRUB2 menu.SnowLeopard on /dev/sdb1 boots without any problem.The Linuxes entries also boot without problems.GRUB2 controls everything from OpenSUSE 12.2 on /dev/sdb3.I partitioned the HDD with gparted but the MacOSX installer additionally created an EFI partition on /dev/sdb2 and an 128MB unallocated space.So,what can be the problem here? And how can it be solved?-----> Booting SnowLeopard 2 on /dev/sdb8 from GRUB2 menu.Thanks.