initrd xxx : no that partition

From: horseriver
Subject: initrd xxx : no that partition
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 12:21:29 +0800

hi:)

   I am using grub 1.7 to boot kernel , when it comes into grub rescue mode,
   I use "linux (hd0,1)/vmlinuz" to tell  kernel location and grub can detect
   it succesfully.
   Then , I input "initrd (hd0,1)/initrd.img" to tell the initrd.img location,
   grub report error to me : no that partition.
   In my hd1 partition,I put kernel and  initrd.img together .
   So I can not catch the reason for this error.

Thanks!