Re: re Rescue Mode (Tech Support Department)

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: re Rescue Mode (Tech Support Department)
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 19:08:57 +0200

Hello Tom,

I fear your system partition is badly damaged, because Boot-Repair couldn't detect any GRUB executable (grub-install) in it, and worse: no apt-get executable at all.
So the problem is not GRUB.
If i were you, i would try to fix the system files this way: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuReinstallation

Regards
Yann