Re: GRUB on EFI:

From: Simon Hobson
Subject: Re: GRUB on EFI:
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2012 08:44:42 +0100

Giovanni Mascellani wrote:

PS. I'm a bit disappointed by this list: there are a lot of questions,
but really few answers. Not blaming anyone, of course, but the net
result isn't very helpful...

Only been here a short while myself, but I get the impression there aren't many of us. Can't help as I'm a novice myself. I think part of the problem is that for the vast majority of people, grub isn't something they "use" - the installer sets it up for them and they never have to do anything with it. It's only when there's a problem, and of course to help with that means having an "expert" to hand.

--
Simon Hobson