Partition for Grub2

From: Bodewig
Subject: Partition for Grub2
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 11:08:43 +0200

Hi everyone,

I want to do the following:
establish a partition for grub2 separate from the various os's in use.
Perhaps this has been answered and then my apologies and please a link.

Q: Does Grub2 contain the MBR?
Q: Can that first partition with Grub2 start at 0 or do I need to leave
room for MBR?
Q: Can I just unpack and make in that partition?
Q: Would 1GB be enough or should I use 4?
Q: Is there a GUI for Grub2 that I could install in that 1st partition -
something like easybcd?

Much appreciated