RE: Cpanel boycott

From: jackie sparks
Subject: RE: Cpanel boycott
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 20:07:08 -0500

I don't know who Chris is. I'm Craig. How would this incite a riot? This is very important information the public needs to be aware of. The only people who would call me Chris are the people involved with cpanel and hostgator. So you 2 are obviously biased and trying to keep this ordeal covered up. Thanks for pointing all this out for everyone. :O

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Boycott-Cpanel/324347710917547