Re: Cpanel boycott

From: Chris Murphy
Subject: Re: Cpanel boycott
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 17:51:16 -0700

My email was off topic, and I don't like feeding trolls, that is why I did not
distribute it. You are in violation of copyright law, you do not have the right
to redistribute other people's emails without their consent. And you are a
lying delusional narcissist as you keep saying "last time" and "I am done
talking now" and yet you keep polluting the list. Let's see if you lie again by
responding further. Troll.