Re: Cpanel boycott

From: Chris Murphy
Subject: Re: Cpanel boycott
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 16:08:31 -0700

The subject matter of your original post is off-topic (irrelevant) and
inappropriate; the second response below is from the lunatic asylum.

This is a closed list for a specific subject matter, not for you to distribute
ideological attacks to unsuspecting and civilized users with the self
discipline you clearly lack. I suggest the list maintainer ban your email
address.

spam: "irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the Internet to a large
number of recipients."

Chris Murphy