RE: MultiBoot USB Stick or DVD (Niels Jende)

From: Steve Elliott
Subject: RE: MultiBoot USB Stick or DVD (Niels Jende)
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 10:33:45 +1100

Niels,

Try:
http://www.pendrivelinux.com/boot-multiple-iso-from-usb-via-grub2-using-linu
x/

Or
http://www.pendrivelinux.com/multiboot-create-a-multiboot-usb-from-linux/

Be aware that not all .iso can be booted in this form.

Consideration has to be taken for how the lower level device access happens
when the .iso gets running.

Some .isos work on premounted loop mounted images others need explicit
naming of device root images and yet others need their internal grub menus
items extracted to the usb for direct use by grub.

Good luck.

Steve

Message: 1