Chainloading to other boot loader directly

From: 김민준
Subject: Chainloading to other boot loader directly
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2011 17:56:25 +0900

I want to chainloading to other boot loader like bootmgr, ntldr directly.
Many people says I can chainload other boot loader with this command;
linux loadbin.bin
initrd [file]

But, I'm starter of linux, so I can't compile loadbin.
If I compiled loadbin in terminal like that manual, I get present 2 gcc errors from terminal.

Please present me a method of compile loadbin and use it at GRUB2 or other ways to chainloading to other boot loader directly, not chainloader +1.

Thanks.

P.S: I'm Korean Elementary school student, so my translation is not perfect. Please note this...