dual boot crux and free bsd!

From: Ramu Chakravadhanula
Subject: dual boot crux and free bsd!
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 23:28:24 +0000

hi,

I am ramachandran doing masters in telecommunication systems at Blekinge tekniska hogskola. presently I am working for a master thesis on network trafic shaping. we have CRUX installed in our LAB! but now, due to our personal requirements, we need to make a dual operating system along with CRUX . The other operating system would be Free BSD 7.3. im not an expert in linux! :(

can i install grub in crux and later install FREE BSD operating system. so, after installin free bsd, can i edit menu/lst file such that both exits??

please help me,

Thanking you,

best regards,
ramachandran.