pxegrub

From: Johnson, Je
Subject: pxegrub
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 16:00:38 -0500

I’m currently using RHEL 5.4 64bit and I need to configure the pxegrub. I’ve downloaded the version of source code from RedHat (grub-0.97-13.5-src.rpm) and when I execute “./configure –enable-diskless” I get you need to select the proper network device. My Ethernet device is not listed as one of the options (Broadcom Corp NetXtreme BCM 5754).

I’m needing to PXE boot and pass by means of PXE the “grub.conf” from “/tftpboot” vice from the hard drive.

Thanks,

John Johnson

Lockheed Martin