grub2 - usb 3.0 support

From: Oleg Gryb
Subject: grub2 - usb 3.0 support
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 21:33:27 -0700 (PDT)

I've just installed usb 3.0 NEC card with my Linux 3.6.35.4 kernel and it
worked
fine with xhci_hcd driver, but Grub2 doesn't see the card and I can't boot from
a flash drive because of that.

Apparently, my BIOS doesn't support usb 3.0 either. I've searched
/usr/lib/grub/i386-pc directory with all grub modules and didn't see there
anything related to xhci_hcd.

Please let me if you plan to add the modue to grub of if there is any other way
around. I've tried to insmod all USB related modules through /etc/grub.d and
mannually through grub shell but it didn't help.

The grub version that I'm using is 1.98.