Answers @ Ubuntu

From: Tom Davies
Subject: Answers @ Ubuntu
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 21:50:40 +0000 (GMT)

Hi :)

Please can people help us at Launchpad Answers forum?
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/
as we are getting a lot of questions about grub2 and haven't yet worked out elegant answers. I have just about worked out how to reinstall it which feels very kludgy!

Also please can some people help edit the Ubuntu Community Documentation
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Grub2
We are getting a lot of questions about using grub2 "out in the wild" from around the world as Ubuntu 10.04 has moved to grub2 but none of us seems to understand how to use it yet.

Many apologies if i have miss-used the mailing list. I just hope someone can help us move forwards
Thanks, apols and regards from
Tom :)