RE: booting Windows XP with grub

From: Treutwein Bernhard
Subject: RE: booting Windows XP with grub
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 13:18:08 +0100

> ... can I set up GRUB to boot windows when starting from disk0?

surely.

If you have Grub already on disk0, you should be able to try it
out with entering the Grub command line (hit c if you are in the
menu), then try (but this might depend on how Windows was installed)
either:

chainloader (hd2)+1

or:

map (hd0) (hd2)
map (hd2) (hd0)

chainloader (hd2)+1

or try some other combination ...

If you have found the right commands, find your menu.lst and add
that as a new menu topic.

regards
--
  Bernhard