RE: GRUB2 / Intel Mac Mini / USB Key

From: Gregg C Levine
Subject: RE: GRUB2 / Intel Mac Mini / USB Key
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 21:09:26 -0400

Hello!
What steps are you taking? I mean what are the steps on the keyboard that
you are using? Back when Macs still wore a PowerPC under the covers, a chap
who owns one, wrote about getting his to bring up YDL (Yellow Dog Linux),
supposedly the only one also blessed by that community, to boot that way he
used a series of keystrokes. There's an interesting article on what happened
in Linux Journal, that website is www.linuxjournal.com

Of course he also had a series of bad falls on his way to getting to work,
but that's also documented in that article.

I am asking it this way, because your problem closely resembles that of his
problems.

Also please post the location for your boot supporting tool.
--
Gregg C Levine address@hidden