Is this a correct place to ask about a solaris question

From: address@hidden
Subject: Is this a correct place to ask about a solaris question
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 04:25:20 -0700

Even if not?
Are you familiar with the following problem
I have a .cshrc which is like this.

set OS=`uname`
if ($OS == "SunOS") then
source ~regress/.cshrc
set path=(/depot/SUNWspro-SS8/SUNWspro/bin $path)
set path=(/depot/ddd-3.3.8-OS8/bin $path)
tcsh
else

Thus if my OS is solaris, I will make the shell to be a tcsh from the
cshrc it self,.
Now when I log in with the above .cshrc I am not able to login. It is
stopping at the
login update itslef, without giving me a command prompt
Something like a hang in the Windows