selectivly suppressing gcc warning for some files

From: Amit Gupta
Subject: selectivly suppressing gcc warning for some files
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 00:03:03 -0000

I am using a Third-party package that has virtual functions in
classes, but no virtual destructor.

There is nothing I can do to change that package, but I get g++
warning about the same (I am using g++). Is there a way to suppress
the warning for given set of header-files. I don't want to use -Wno-
non-virtual-dtor because that inhibit everywhere.

Wondering, if some pragma or something inhibit for certain files or
class-names.

Thanks