Re: Memory Leak??

From: John V. Shahid
Subject: Re: Memory Leak??
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 09:08:14 -0400

On Fri, 2007-08-24 at 22:30 +0000, nandakiran@gmail.com wrote:
when i run  ksysguard. it shows that my memory is not de-allocated,
> and around 40mb of memory
> is still being allocated to my program (after reaching printf("ok")).
> whereas, In the first case, after the end of delete's , only 4 mb of
> memory
> is allocated to my program.

Try using valgrind like this:

valgrind --leak-check=full ./your_program

Replace your "./your_program" with the program path. If there's a memory
leak detected, then "valgrind" output should make it easy to correct the
mistake. If you couldn't locate the bug, then send "valgrind" output.

Regards,
--
John V. Shahid <jvshahid@gmail.com>