Re: mbstate_t compile problem

From: Paul Pluzhnikov
Subject: Re: mbstate_t compile problem
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 11:07:29 -0700

ROD CHRISTOPHERS <rod.christophers@ananzi.co.za> writes:

> Please can someone help with the following issues I am having:

Please read this:

> I have some code which I am trying to port to to an AIX box and I am
> getting the infamous 'mbstate_t has not been declared error'.

This error may be infamous to you, but I have never seen it.

So you want *us* to google for it, then guess whether your problem is
the same as the one google comes up with, then guess which solutions
you have found/tried, and then give you a solution that actually works?

I don't think anyone here is prepared to "do your homework" for you.

Cheers,
Remove /-nsp/ for email.