Re: Library Issue

From: Brian C
Subject: Re: Library Issue
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 20:27:53 -0400

Paul Pluzhnikov wrote:

  g++ ./getscores.o -L/dynamis/lib -lmascot -ldex -o /dynamis/bin/getscores

[I also conclude that you either didn't pay too much attention
while reading my explanation, or that it is still confusing even
though I've  tried to make it cristal clear :[
Ok, that did it. What I don't understand is, while trying to debug the situation, I was able to call another class dex::HtmlFormParser from within libmascot.

And, I'm sorry, but I did not notice a solution in your first reply. All I saw was "you probably did this ...", no solution.

Thanks again!