Re: allocate 2d pointer. is ths a bug ?

From: h
Subject: Re: allocate 2d pointer. is ths a bug ?
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 09:39:48 +0900

Thanks Bernd Strieder !

i've tried like this already.

<code>
$ g++ -o test test.cpp -Wall -ansi -pedantic"
</code>

 i didn't see any warning.

but, i'm tring use let me known optimizing option "-O2" and i can see
warning from g++ exactly.
<code>
$ g++ -o test test.cpp -Wall -ansi -pedantic -O2"
test.cpp: In function `int main()':
test.cpp:5: warning: 'str' might be used uninitialized in this function
</code>
so, cause i could see warning from VC++ 6.0, it has an optimizing option
already.

Thanks.

Regards,
godmode2k at hotmail.com