LOTTO.NL

From: LOTTO.NL
Subject: LOTTO.NL
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 03:18:58 -0600

LOTTO.NL,
2391 Beds 152 Koningin Julianaplein 21,
Den Haag, the Netherlands.
(Lotto affiliate with Subsc<S>r</S>iber Agents).
From: Susan Console
(Lottery Coordinator)
Website: www.lot<I>t</I>o.nl
Sir/Madam,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lott<SPAN>o NL Winners
International programs held on the 20th, Feb, 2006.  Your e-mail address
attached</SPAN> to ticket #: 00903228100 with
prize # 778009/UK drew €1,000,000.00 which was first in <STRIKE>t</STRIKE>he
2ndclass of the draws. You are to receive €1,000,000.00 (One Million Euros).
Because of mix up in cash pay-outs, we ask
that you keep your winning information co<B>nf</B>idential until your money
(€1,000,000.00) has been fully remitted to you by our accredited pay-point
ba<FONT face=Arial>n</FONT>k. This measure must be adhere to avoid
loss of your cash prize - winners of our cash prizes are
advis<STRIKE>e</STRIKE>d to adhere to these instructions to forestall the abuse
of this program by other participants<SPAN>. It's important to note that this
draws
were conducted formally, and winners are</SPAN> selected through an internet
ballot system from 60,000 individual and companies e-mail addresses - the
d<S>r</S>aws are conducted around the world
 through our internet based ballot system. The promotion is sponsored and
promoted Lotto NL. We congratulate you once again. We hope you<B> w</B>ill use
part of <SPAN>it in our next draws; the jackpot
winning is €85mil</SPAN>lion.  Remember, all winning must be claimed not later
than 20 days. After this date all<STRONG> u</STRONG>nclaimed cash prize will be
forfeited and included in the next sweepstake.  Please, in
order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications remember to quote personal
and <SPAN>winning numbers in all correspondence with us. Congratulations
</SPAN>once again from all members of Lotto NL.
Thank you for being part of our <S>p</S>romotional program.

For immediate release of your cash prize to you,
please kindly contact our Paying Bank
Send them the following information’s:
(i)  Your names,
(ii) Contac<I>t</I> telephone and fax numbers
(iii) Contact A<SPAN>ddress
(iv) Your</SPAN> winning numbers
(v) Quote amount won.
Contact person: Mr. John kane