Re: Exception hanlding support for GCC 2.96

From: Maurizio Loreti
Subject: Re: Exception hanlding support for GCC 2.96
Date: 01 Feb 2006 13:17:17 +0100

pavana.murthy@gmail.com writes:

> Hi,
>        I am compiling my C++ programs using Gcc2.96. I am using
> exceptions.
>        The application will run on VxWorks( in a multithreaded
> environment).
>
>         I want to know whether it is safe to use exceptions handling
> provided by gcc2.96.
>         Can anybody help? ANy docs /links on this issue

Have a look at http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-2.96.html and ask whoever
supplied to you a non-existent product.  The current g++, by the way,
is 4.0.2; the 2.95 series is obsolete since June 2001, when the 3.x
series has been released.

--
Maurizio Loreti                         http://www.pd.infn.it/~loreti/mlo.html
Dept. of Physics, Univ. of Padova, Italy              ROT13: ybergv@cq.vasa.vg