#include <locale> fails

From: MartynW
Subject: #include <locale> fails
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 12:54:48 +0100

Hi Folks,

I am trying to port my app from Windows (built using MSVC 6.0 & MFC) to an
alien environment Linux (Mandrake 9.2 with gcc 2.96) and was getting on fine
until I tried porting a header that included the line "#include <locale>".
The compiler simply says "No such file or directory" even tho it finds
compiles brilliantly.

The installations for the compiler, c++ standard lib all went ok, so I guess
I need to install something extra.

If anyone has any ideas on what I may be missing and where I might get it, I
would be most grateful.

Many thanks.