Re: Displaying headers and code

From: BobR
Subject: Re: Displaying headers and code
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 22:17:35 GMT

Gary Labowitz wrote in message ...
>Are there command line flags to display the included headers' content and
>show the generated code?
>I've explored all the -d and -f options output and didn't see what I want.
>Thanks.
>--
>Gary

Beyond the '-v' switch, there are editors that can display file content. <G>

If you are talking about the pre-processed temp file (with macros expanded)
or the assembler file, try the '-save-temps' switch (those files are big,
and have a lot of 'air' inside.). Those files have extensions like .i, .s,
.ii (depending on machine(I think)).

Is that what you are after?

--
Bob R