Filter out warnings

From: Matthew McMinn
Subject: Filter out warnings
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 20:00:21 GMT

I'm working with a library written by someone else, and when I compile my code (which links to their library) I get a lot of the following warnings

warning: `pnl::GeneralAllocator<T>::size_type' is implicitly a typename

I realize that this code pattern is deprecated, but while they are working on updating their code, is there any way for me to filter those warnings out? I've tried every combination of command line args into g++ I can think of to not show these warnings, and have had no luck.

Thanks

Matt