Re: Commercial support on GCC/G++ open source versions

From: Maurizio Loreti
Subject: Re: Commercial support on GCC/G++ open source versions
Date: 25 Feb 2005 13:02:54 +0100

"Jesse" <jc@nospam.org> writes:

> Thanks for your answer, but apparently you have not read my post.

Please, do not top-post.

Yes, I have read your post; you are saying

> I am using a GNU official release of g++. ... we are using currently
> GNU gcc/g++ 3.3.2

You said also

> this bug may be fixed by the community in a different version than
> the one I'm using

I just pointed out that after 3.3.2 (released October 17, 2003) *SIX*
other versions have been released: that is

3.3.3: February 14, 2004
3.4.0: April 18, 2004
3.3.4: May 31, 2004
3.4.1: July 1, 2004
3.4.2: September 6, 2004
3.4.3: November 4, 2004

and that your problem has probably been solved.  And *you*, did you
read my post?

--
Maurizio Loreti                         http://www.pd.infn.it/~loreti/mlo.html
Dept. of Physics, Univ. of Padova, Italy              ROT13: ybergv@cq.vasa.vg