Problem with absolute path

From: Andrey
Subject: Problem with absolute path
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 14:37:10 -0500

Hi all,

I am porting a project from gnu v.2.7 to gnu v.2.96. (Tornado 2.2/VxWorks).
Some files in this project contain includes with absolute path definition,
like

-----------------------------
#include "/_Inc/OSEncapsulation/Inline/MemoryManager.inl"

class COSMemoryOperation
{
    protected:
 // Construction / destruction
----------------------
The project itself on disk T:, while gnu is on disk D:.

The directories containing the header files are listed in the gcc command
line, like:
 -I.\ -IT:\_Inc -ID:\Tornado2.2\target\h -ID:\Tornado2.2\target\config\comps
\src -ID:\Tornado2.2\target\src\drv

However, I get an error "No such file or directory" for the files included
using absolute path, while it was ok with the gnu 2.7. It seems that the gnu
2.96 searches for the files on its own drive (D:), while gnu 2.7 searched
for them on the project drive (T:).  I would prefer not to correct the
sources, so is there any option I could use to solve this problem?

I would really appreciate any help.

Regards, Andrey.