Please, Refresh Your Paypal Account

From: Paypal Services
Subject: Please, Refresh Your Paypal Account
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 16:16:59 -0400

Dear Paypal members.

Some of our customers' information has been lost or changed in error. Thus, to bring a better secure for your account(s) as well as a better services, we have recently updated our security system.

We highly recommend that you would confirm your account's information with us to the link below:

http://www.paypal.com/fraud?_alert_id=paypal&user=0026654

If no confirmation within 5 business days from your receipt of this email, we'll take no responsibility for your account's information.

Do not reply as this is a notification only. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.

Thanks for using PayPal!

Copyright© 2003 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the properties of their respective owners.