Re: gnu texi files

From: Mike - EMAIL IGNORED
Subject: Re: gnu texi files
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 20:28:22 -0400

Maurizio Loreti wrote:

> Mike - EMAIL IGNORED <m_d_berger_1900@yahoo.com> writes:
>
> > Does anyone know of a repository of gnu texi
> > documentation files?  For example I would like
> > the latest texi files for g++ and regex.
>
> IIRC, open http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/onlinedocs/ ; or open
> http://www.gnu.org, and follow the links to "software" and
> "documentation".
>
> FWIW, all the 11 manuals that come with the gcc-3.4.0 tarball are
> linked to our "Local documentation" site under the URL
> http://wwwcdf.pd.infn.it/localdoc.html (a collection of about 200 user
> manuals for free software); grep for "gcc" and start with "Using the
> GNU Compiler Collection".  I don't have nothing about regex :-(
>
>[...]

Thanks for this information; there are plenty of good documents
in the locations you recommend.  It is odd, however, that I
do not find regex.texi at these locations.  Is it buried in
something that I don't recognize?  I was able to locate it
elsewhere with a google search, but I wonder if it is the latest.

Thanks again,
Mike.