help-gplusplus

GCC compatibility with SCO Unix

From: Barnachea, Rene S.
Subject: GCC compatibility with SCO Unix
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 16:10:54 +0800

 hi,
     I have GNU\Linux installed in my (home) personal computer with the GCC
 compiler in it. I created a C utility program which I compiled in GCC in Linux OS.
 After compiling the program to executable file, I installed it in our Server
 with an SCO Unix Operating System but when I tried to run the program, the
 Unix server is killing the process (i.e. 'killed' is displayed in the screen and
 the program terminates immediately). What must be the problem?

Thanks,

Rene Barnachea