How to link static library in Solaris GNU C++ Combiler

From: Mao Huaiyang-AHM021
Subject: How to link static library in Solaris GNU C++ Combiler
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 10:21:21 +0200

Hi, Experts:

Could you help me? I am coding c++ in one Solaris computer and would like to
generate a execuable binary file from it. This binary file should work on one
Solaris computer without any compiler. So I think I need to link static c++
library during the compilation. Could you tell me how I can do it? If you have
any corresponding makefile, it would be very helpful to unterstand it. Thank
you very much.

Best Regards
Huaiyang Mao
System Engineer GPRS
Global Telecom Solutions Sektor
Motorola GmbH
Hagenauerstr. 47, 65203 Wiesbaden/Germany
Tel: +49 (0) 611/3611-137, Fax: +49 (0) 611/3611-299
Mobil: +49 (0) 175/5419176, E-Mail: huaiyang.mao@motorola.com