help-gnuzilla

source only release model?

From: Gary Driggs
Subject: source only release model?
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 13:26:01 -0700

It looks like we’ve updated to 68.6 as of yesterday:

https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gnuzilla.git/commit/?h=68

Also, I know it’s an unpopular platform but has anyone recently successfully built Windows binaries with llvm/clang or gcc tool chains? This is also under documented but I know a few of us have taken a run at it over the years so I’d be happy to consolidate your methods into an unofficial doc if you’re willing to share.

My patience for ungoogled Chromium projects has worn thin so I’ve reverted to an older Windows build. Also, please don’t preach to the choir re FOSS as I have used them at home & some employers for a couple of decades but my options at my current employer are limited.