help-gnuzilla

Recent add-ons

From: anarcobuda
Subject: Recent add-ons
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2019 02:07:15 -0300

hello comrades!
i've recently updated my machine (which runs parabola gnu/linux-libre)
and noticed it automatically installed two new add-ons, 'disable-
polymer-youtube' and 'ViewTube'.

i've asked the parabola community and i've been told to ask in this
mailing list the reasons behind these add-ons, since i didn't manage to
find any discussions on the internet about it

what are those, and how do they enhance/protect our freedom and our
privacy?