help-gnuzilla

Re: If FOSS isn't your number one concern, why use IceCat?

From: Narcis Garcia
Subject: Re: If FOSS isn't your number one concern, why use IceCat?
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 17:55:18 +0100

I install and recommend IceCat to many devices and people because most
of preconfiguration/customization job is done, and this allows
unexperienced users to better trust an application without worrying
about some matter (foss/security/privacy).

Just install package and run.

El 20/11/19 a les 17:12, Haniho Dude ha escrit: