help-gnuts

[Help-gnuts] re:Special discounts for all our customers!

From: Cruz Trevino
Subject: [Help-gnuts] re:Special discounts for all our customers!
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 13:37:49 -0060

Dear,

Still buying your medications in the USA? Take advantage of our low prices and save on your medications! Buy your drugs in Canada!

Low prices and high quality! Full range of popular drugs! Prompt delivery service.
We offer the highest standards of patient care and customer service.

Click here to buy.
http://www.juaa.hk

With us you will always get what you paid for.

Best regards,
Cruz Trevino