help-gnuts

[Help-gnuts] Order now and save on your medication!

From: Frank Cotrufo
Subject: [Help-gnuts] Order now and save on your medication!
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 12:55:51 +0300

Dear,

Newsletter from MyCanadianPharmacy! Please read this information to learn how to save on your medications.

Simply buy your drugs in Canada! Why spend more buying American medications?

Same quality, lower prices!

With us you will never receive counterfeit medications. We maintain extremely high standards in patient safety. Quality of medications is a subject of our primary concern.
Wide selection of products available online!

Click here and enjoy our prices.
http://www.sawq.hk

Security and confidentiality is essential and guaranteed.

Best regards,
Frank Cotrufo