help-gnuts

[Help-gnuts] Get our medications at a special price.

From: Jim Richey
Subject: [Help-gnuts] Get our medications at a special price.
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 10:45:04 +0480

Dear,

If you have health problems and looking for online drugstore you can trust USDrugs. It’s an American store selling the high quality products for your money worth. Purchasing with us you won’t be ever scammed!

They take extreme care to protect your personal information and your purchase will be secure and confidential.
I’d like to add that their service is really good and I always get my order fast and at a price that saves me money.

For further information visit our site:
http://www.rfrat.hk

We are delighted to share with you one of our thank-you letters which we received recently from one of our satisfied customers.
Brandon, 33 years old, "Thanks for your quality women’s health products. I’ll recommend your service to all my friends. I just wanted to inform you that I received my birth control pills yesterday. You are great!"

You can be sure that ordering process is simple, secure, and completely confidential.

Best regards,
Jim Richey